This thick zippy stew from Amy Short of Lesage, West Virginia is loaded with familiar ingredients, such as ground beef, tomatoes, kidney beans and chili beans. Chili powder and green chilies...
Directions In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce...
- Yield: 10 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Related recipes like Chili Stew
Try a chicken casserole with a kick! Grands!® biscuits blend beautifully in a creamy, cheesy fillin...
Try a chicken casserole with a kick! Grands!® biscuits ... 1: can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury ™ Grands! ... Stir in chicken, chiles, chili powder and 1 cup of the cheese. 2.
Get Quick Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe from Food Network...
Get Quick Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe from Food Network. ... I substituted all the spicy stuff (chili, cayenee) with 1 tbsp of chipotle adobo and one pepper. ... until it was falling apart, and served on a bun toasted in the george forman grill. 0.
Get Mustard Shrimp (Sarson-Walla Jhingha) Recipe from Food Network...
Heat the oil in a small frying pan over low heat. When hot, add the caraway seeds and chili powder and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the shrimp, mustard, salt, ...