Tortellini Sausage Alfredo
I invented this dish for my kids when were young using all the things they like—sausage, mushrooms, onions, green pepper and pasta. It's still a favorite with them today.—Nelson Wandrey,...
Directions In a large saucepan, bring 2 qts. water to a boil. Add the tortellini, oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and nutmeg. Cook according to package directions until pasta is tender. Meanwhile,...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese or spinach tortellini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1-1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Related recipes like Tortellini Sausage Alfredo
Simmer frozen honey-glazed carrots, beans, and seasonings with kielbasa sausage for a rib-sticking m...
Simmer frozen honey glazed carrots, beans, and seasonings with kielbasa sausage for a ... Get dinner inspiration, easy to make recipes and more – straight to your inbox. ... 7 Budget Friendly Desserts to Make with Canned Biscuits ... 1 In 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. .... Go to all Printable Coupons ».