Creamy Crabby Pasta
Creamy, rich, quick, and easy, this pasta dish will totally rock your tastebuds!
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add farfalle pasta. Cook 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain. In a saucepan over medium heat, blend the cream of celery soup, milk, and...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 10 3/4 fluid ounces milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 cup frozen green peas
Related recipes like Creamy Crabby Pasta
Can't choose between Mexican and Italian tonight? You can have both with this easy, cheesy meal....
1: lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef. 1: can (19 oz) Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce. 1: can (12 oz) evaporated milk. 1: lb uncooked rigatoni pasta. 1: can (11 ...
A bit of soup and sour cream make a nice little sauce for baked chicken, and you can add some vegeta...
See how to make a quick and easy, creamy chicken casserole. ... 1K. Easy Chicken Rice Casserole Recipe A mild dish of rice with chicken and cream of ...