Chunky fudge & coffee ripple ice cream
Your friends and family will love this tasty ice cream with a fudge twist
Layer the cold container with ice cream and spoonfuls of coffee sauce and fudge pieces. Freeze overnight and serve.
- Yield: Serves 6
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 3 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 210g pot coffee sauce
- 8 pieces of dairy fudge, squashed into smaller chunks
- 1 plump vanilla Vanilla van-ill-ahThe sun-dried seed pod of a type of climbing orchid, vanilla has an inimitable soft, sweet… pod
- 300ml full-fat milk Milk mill-kOne of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a complete food. While cow…
- 300ml double cream Cream cree-mFresh unpasteurised milk quickly separates and the fat rises to the top. This fat layer is then…
- 4 egg yolk
- 100g golden caster sugar
Related recipes like Chunky fudge & coffee ripple ice cream
"Using the Hasselback method on pears makes them even easier to arrange in this delicious fall tart....
Hasselback pears are arranged on a sweet cream cheese filling in a puff pastry in this gourmet pear tart that is great for fall celebrations. ... Footnotes. Cook's Note: Coarse ginger sugar can be used in place of the turbinado sugar, if desired .