Chocolate Beer Cupcakes With Whiskey Filling And Irish Cream Icing
Chocolate cupcakes with Irish whiskey-flavored chocolate cream filling and a delectable Irish cream frosting will make your St. Patrick's Day party a happy one.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Bring Irish stout beer and 1 cup butter to a boil in a saucepan and set aside until butter has melted,...
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup Irish stout beer (such as Guinness®)
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Irish whiskey, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, or more as needed
- 3 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys®), or more to taste
Related recipes like Chocolate Beer Cupcakes With Whiskey Filling And Irish Cream Icing
Based on a traditional Russian dessert with sweet mascarpone and finshed with a naughty warm chocola...
250g pot mascarpone cheese; 1 tsp vanilla extract; zest of a large orange .... I layered the fruit and cheese mix in glass dishes, and didn't do the chocolate sauce ...