Oven-baked red pepper risotto
An easy version of the Italian rice dish, with none of the stirring. The leftovers are great too
Stir in the remaining stock and parsley, season and scatter with Parmesan, if you like.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , chopped
- 300g risotto rice Risotto riceTo create an authentic creamy Italian risotto, the use of specialist rice is imperative. It…
- 100ml white wine (optional, or use more stock)
- 400g can chopped tomato
- 200g frozen roasted pepper
- 500ml vegetable stock
- handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Parmesan Parmesan parm-ee-zanParmesan is a straw-coloured hard cheese with a natural yellow rind and rich, fruity flavour. It… , to serve (optional)
Related recipes like Oven-baked red pepper risotto
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Baked Garlic Balsamic Wings with Spicy Avocado Greek Yogurt Dippin...
Get Roasted Corn, Jicama and Mango Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Get Roasted Corn, Jicama and Mango Salad Recipe from Food Network. ... In a large bowl combine the lime juice, orange juice, orange zest, sugar and hot sauce. ... Add salt and pepper, to taste, and cilantro and whisk until combined.