Pan Seared Salmon and Scallops with Macadamia
You'll get rave reviews on this macadamia-cilantro pesto, it's just wonderful with crispy seared salmon and scallops!
Prepare macadamia-cilantro pesto by placing macadamia nuts, cilantro, green onion, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, and macadamia nut oil into the bowl of a blender. Puree until smooth,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup unsalted macadamia nut pieces
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3/4 cup macadamia nut oil, or more as needed
- Kosher salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, with skin
- 16 large (U-10) scallops, tendon removed
- kosher salt to taste
Related recipes like Pan Seared Salmon and Scallops with Macadamia
This smoked salmon dip, made with cream cheese, lemon juice, and dill, is easy to make in your food ...
This smoked salmon dip, made with cream cheese, lemon juice, and dill, is easy to ... I piped the mousse with a pastry bag in slightly cooked phyllo cups and ...