Turkey with Sausage-Corn Bread Stuffing
Complement your bird with this savory stuffing from June Kathrein of Delta, Colorado. “I’ve made this recipe for many potlucks and church suppers, and everyone raves about it...even those...
Directions In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the eggs, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan....
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 225 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2-1/2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound bulk sage pork sausage
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (49-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 to 3 tablespoons rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 turkey (14 to 16 pounds)
- Additional butter, melted
Related recipes like Turkey with Sausage-Corn Bread Stuffing
Get George and the Dragon's Bacon Onion Dip Recipe from Food Network...
Get George and the Dragon's Bacon Onion Dip Recipe from Food Network. ... Garnish with chives and serve the dip with crackers, warm bread and vegetables. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil ... Swiss and Bacon Dip. Recipe courtesy of Rachael ...
"This recipe comes from a dear friend of mine who's made his living as a sous chef on a luxury cruis...
A chef came up with this recipe for brine used to soak a turkey before deep frying. ... Sugar Free Citrus Turkey Brine Recipe A brine fragrant with citrus fruit and ...