Easy a la King
A wonderful use for leftovers, this combines diced chicken with frozen broccoli or spinach, mushrooms and canned soup for a rich sauce for noodles or rice.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the chicken, milk, soup, water, spinach or broccoli, mushrooms, hot pepper sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring, for about 10 to...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 cups cooked, diced chicken meat
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans mushrooms, drained
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Easy a la King
Bone-in chicken breasts marinated in a seasoned sour cream mixture, then breaded and baked. This rec...
Bone in chicken breasts marinated in a seasoned sour cream mixture, then breaded and baked. This recipe is surprisingly easy and tasty for people of all ages.