Benny's Potato Salad
This is my potato salad I have created for many family gatherings. The olives and dill relish give it a twist from the typical bland salad. Everyone always brags on me about it. Enjoy!
Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook for about 5 minutes, until tender but not mushy. Drain in a colander, and run under cold water to cool. Set...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes, cubed
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green olives
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 3 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
Related recipes like Benny's Potato Salad
Grated courgette gives this cake a lovely moist texture - a great way to use up a glut from your gar...
Grated courgette gives this cake a lovely moist texture a great way to use up a glut from your garden, ... Courgette, potato & cheddar soup ... Courgette loaf cake .
Are mixes the most versatile snack around? We think so. They're perfect for toting to get-togethers ...
Hail Caesar Snack Mix ... butter; 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese; 1/4 cup bottled Caesar salad dressing (not creamy) ... Nutrition Facts (Hail Caesar Snack Mix).
"Thanks to the inspiration from two other AllRecipes recipes, I concocted this and it was a winner. ...
Made with grated zucchini instead of potato, these Indian influenced latkes are ... 4 m. Ready In. 39 m. Place zucchini in a colander. Cover with cheesecloth or ...