Wild rabbit slow cooked with rosemary, olive oil & garlic
The confit-style cooking in plenty of good olive oil creates meltingly soft rabbit, which is great value in autumn
When they are lovely and golden brown, fit all the pieces back in the pan, throw in the rosemary, garlic and all of the olive oil (seriously!). Add the wine and mix well. Bring the mixture...
- Yield: Serves 8
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 4 wild rabbit, jointed into legs, shoulders and half saddles (ask your butcher to do this for you)
- 100g plain flour, seasoned
- 500ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 rosemary Rosemary rose-mar-eeRosemary's intense, fragrant aroma has traditionally been paired with lamb, chicken and game… sprigs
- 40 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 600ml dry white wine
Related recipes like Wild rabbit slow cooked with rosemary, olive oil & garlic
A hearty, creamy ham and potato soup is slow cooked to comforting thickness with milk and cream chee...
Make this tasty chicken tortilla soup in your slow cooker. Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Ham. Potatoes, Cheddar cheese, and ham simmer slowly in a ...
This is a quick and easy dish of shrimp sauteed in a spicy sauce of butter, garlic, Worcestershire s...
This is a quick and easy dish of shrimp sauteed in a spicy sauce of butter, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, red wine, and chipotle chiles. Serve over steamed rice.
Shredded cooked chicken and broiled onion rings are added to chicken stock with a chopped jalapeno p...
Chicken Tortilla Soup II Recipe Chopped corn tortillas are cooked into this chicken ... Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup Recipe A hearty combination of beans, ...