Chex® Barbecue Snack Mix
Need something to munch on while grilling in the backyard? Need a great snack for a video marathon? This recipe fills the bill!
3 Microwave uncovered on High 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on foil or paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes. Store tightly covered.
- Yield: 15
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Related recipes like Chex® Barbecue Snack Mix
This dip gives you the flavor of hot chicken wings dipped in ranch dressing, but covered with cheese...
Serve this with your favorite snack chips or crackers. ... 630. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe A tasty blend of ranch and blue cheese salad dressings ...