Chicken a la Queen
A store-bought rotisserie chicken gets tossed with fresh asparagus, bell peppers, and mushrooms in a white wine cream sauce. Serve it over biscuits or pastry shells.
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until the biscuits are golden brown, 13 to...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (10 ounce) can large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 (3 pound) rotisserie-roasted chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
Related recipes like Chicken a la Queen
Paprika-seasoned chicken cooked with sweet potatoes and cauliflower 'rice' is a filling, paleo-frien...
This makes a great condiment for sandwiches. My Grandmother made this when I was a boy and I have it...
A simple chicken and veggie stir fry with sweet and spicy flavors. Sweet and Spicy Jicama Salad. A crisp, colorful salad that brings a little heat with Thai and ...
Bone-in chicken breasts marinated in a seasoned sour cream mixture, then breaded and baked. This rec...
Bone in chicken breasts marinated in a seasoned sour cream mixture, then breaded and baked. This recipe is surprisingly easy and tasty for people of all ages.
"Prosciutto and pate fill these chicken rolls, fried in a pan and then baked until perfection. Perfe...
Prosciutto and pate fill these chicken rolls, fried in a pan and then baked until ... Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs Recipe Chicken thighs marinate for an hour in an ...