Chicken a la Pizza
Many of your favorite pizza flavors served on top of marinated and grilled chicken breasts.
Place 1 chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap on a cutting board. Pound chicken with a flat meat mallet or rolling pin until the chicken is 1/2-inch thick. Cut the pounded breast...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 8 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 4 small sprigs fresh rosemary, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toppings: Mediterranean option (see other options below)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes with oregano, basil, garlic
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Chicken a la Pizza
Chef John puts a new spin on an iconic party favorite with this cheesy, spicy, and tangy dip. Serve ...
Combine chicken, cream cheese, hot pepper sauce, 1/2 cup pepper Jack cheese , blue cheese dressing, crumbled blue cheese, seafood seasoning, and ...
A marinated artichoke dressing and two types of olives are the highlight of this zesty romaine lettu...
Spicy Italian Salad 8 .... 5 cups romaine lettuce rinsed, dried, and chopped ... Brooklyn Girl's Penne Arrabiata Recipe I created this easy Italian chicken breast ...
Tangy Italian dressing and savory soy create an easy marinade that is just terrific on grilled chick...
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, Italian dressing, and chicken wings in a large, zip top bag ... Pastrami Chicken Wings Recipe and Video See how to make chicken ...