Slow-Cooker Chicken Enchilada Chili
Chicken thighs are a pleasing change of pace in chili. Sour cream helps turn down the heat.
3 Stir mixture to break up chicken. Top each serving with sour cream and cilantro.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium yellow or green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) stewed tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 2 cans (15 to 16 ounces each) chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Chicken Enchilada Chili
When you're in the mood for chicken, but time is of the essence, look to this easy Southern favorite...
Nutty Chicken Fingers. When you're in the mood for chicken, but time is of the essence, look to this easy Southern favorite. Pecans add a pleasing crunch to ...
Tired of the same old meat sauce? Mix things up and swap in chicken for beef in these simple chicken...
Mix things up and swap in chicken for beef in these simple chicken spaghetti dinners. Loading. ... Garlic Chicken Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce.
This colorful layered salad with tropical flavors is perfect for a summer party or picnic....
Caribbean Chicken Salad. (50) ... container Yoplait® Original yogurt piña colada ... Salad. 3: cups shredded romaine lettuce. 2: cups cubed cooked chicken ... 2 In 3 or 4 quart clear glass serving bowl, layer all salad ingredients in order listed, ...