Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole
A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Mix in the instant rice, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. In a 9x13 inch baking...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 pound processed cheese food
Related recipes like Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole
Get Pozole with Tomatillos (Green Pozole) Recipe from Food Network...
Get Pozole with Tomatillos (Green Pozole) Recipe from Food Network. ... 4 cups Tomatillo Salsa, recipe above; Salt; Freshly ground black ... Add chicken stock, hominy and carnitas. Reduce ... Sanjuana's Pozole (Rich Corn and Pork Soup).