Chicken and Rice Casserole
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Rice Casserole recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Melt the butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and about three-quarters of the scallions and cook, stirring occasionally...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
- 1 cup medium-grain white rice
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup diced dill havarti cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce)
Related recipes like Chicken and Rice Casserole
Get Aida Mollenkamp's Garam Masala Chicken with Roasted Vegetables Recipe from Food Network...
Get Rachael Ray's Chicken Tikka Kebabs with Charred Tomato Chutney and Warm Flat Bread Recipe from F...
Preheat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high. Combine yogurt, curry paste, lemon juice, and cilantro in a shallow dish. Add chunks of chicken and coat evenly ...
Get Food Network Kitchen's Sauteed Chicken Breast with Whole Grain Mustard and Sage Recipe from Food...
1 1/2 cups white or brown chicken broth, homemade or low sodium canned; 8 medium whole fresh sage leaves, plus more for garnish; 1 1/2 tablespoons whole ...