Spinach and Chicken Casserole
Spinach and chicken casserole in a creamy sauce is topped with mozzarella cheese creating an easy meal to prepare for busy weeknights.
Place chicken in a bowl and pour in enough Italian salad dressing to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator, 2 to 3 hours. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Drain and discard marinade...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups cubed boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing, or as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Related recipes like Spinach and Chicken Casserole
A Cajun-inspired rice pot recipe with spicy Spanish sausage, sweet peppers and tomatoes...
sliced; 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning; 250g long grain rice; 400g can plum tomato; 350ml ... Cut 2 chicken breasts into strips, mix 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning with a little oil ... Serve with guacamole, soured cream, a tub of salsa and some flour tortillas. .... And yes, used about double the stock but did use basmati rice as it was in the ...
Get Robert Irvine's Portobello Crusted Chicken with Warm Red Bliss Potato Salad Recipe from Food Net...
Get Robert Irvine's Portobello Crusted Chicken with Warm Red Bliss Potato ... Add the sliced red onion to the container with the chicken. ... Chicken Francese.