Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo)
Simple and gluten-free Brazilian cheese bread, or Pão de Queijo, made with tapioca flour, milk, eggs, olive oil, and cheese.
1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread a little olive oil around the insides of each well of a mini-muffin tin. 2 Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to...
- Yield: Enough batter for 16 mini muffin sized cheese breads.
- Cooking time: 00 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 1 egg*
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups (170 grams) tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup (packed, about 66 grams) grated cheese, your preference, we get good results with feta cheese (no need to grate), or fresh farmer's cheese (if using fresh farmer's cheese, you may want...
- 1 teaspoon of salt (or more to taste)
- One or two mini muffin tins. Mini muffin tins are about half the size of a regular muffin pan. The muffin openings are about 1-inch deep, and 1 3/4 inch wide at the top.
Related recipes like Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo)
This creamy cucumber salad contains no mayonnaise. It's great to make ahead of time because the flav...
This creamy cucumber salad contains no mayonnaise. It's great to make ahead ... Simple Pasta Salad. A quick and easy salad with rotini pasta and vegetables.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Hoisin Pork Ribs with Cabbage, Pineapple, and Macadamia Nut Slaw r...
Get this all star, easy to follow Hoisin Pork Ribs with Cabbage, Pineapple, and ... Season the ribs well on both sides with the salt and pepper, wrap in foil, and ...