Chuck Wagon Tortilla Stack
Piling on loads of hearty flavor at mealtime is easy when I roll out this skillet specialty. I layer the meat mixture with tortillas in a deep skillet and let it simmer a little longer. It’s...
Directions In a large skillet, cook beef until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the garlic, beans, tomatoes, corn, chilies, barbecue sauce, chili powder and cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce...
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/3 cups (about 5 ounces) shredded pepper jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce, chopped red onion, sour cream and/or chopped tomatoes, optional
Related recipes like Chuck Wagon Tortilla Stack
Savory chuck steaks are pan-fried and topped with a Marsala, garlic, and rosemary sauce. Great when ...
Savory chuck steaks are pan fried and topped with a Marsala, garlic, and rosemary ... Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter Recipe What's better than a sirloin steak ...
Parmesan joins crabmeat at center stage in this crowd-pleasing warm dip for tortilla chips....
Parmesan joins crabmeat at center stage in this crowd pleasing warm dip for tortilla chips. ... Hot Crab Dip. 221. Garlic Crab Artichoke Dip Recipe The addition of garlic mushroom soup mix gives this dip ... profile image. Rate and review.
My family loves B.L.A.T. sandwiches. The addition of avocado to the normal bacon, lettuce and tomato...
... categories articles. Roast Beef and Avocado Wraps Recipe Tomato herb tortillas layered with a cumin .... I used an herb flatbread instead of the flour tortilla.