Sweet Potato Pie with Macadamia Praline
Down-home sweet potato pie gets a sophisticated macadamia topping that turns a scrumptious pie into something spectacular.
3 Bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. (Place foil or cookie sheet on lowest oven rack during baking to guard against spillage.) Cover crust edge...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (23 oz) sweet potatoes in syrup, drained and mashed (about 2 cups)
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 jar (3 1/2 oz) macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped, or 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup crème fraîche or whipped cream
Related recipes like Sweet Potato Pie with Macadamia Praline
"Made with butter and two kinds of cheese, these mini twice-baked potatoes topped with Creole-season...
Made with butter and two kinds of cheese, these mini twice baked potatoes topped with Creole seasoned shrimp are an ... Mash melted butter and mascarpone cheese into the potato flesh in the bowl. Beat with ... Lauren's Pesto Polenta Bites.
"Sticky, sweet, tangy, and a little zippy if you prefer, this is a local favorite."...
0. Recipe by: Laurie P. "Sticky, sweet, tangy, and a little zippy if you prefer, this is a .... See how to make a classic chicken dish with a tart lemon butter sauce.