Chex® Moroccan Crunch
Celebrate the C’s (cumin, coriander and cinnamon) and the captivating flavor they create in this Chex® snack with the sweetness of fruit and honey.
3 Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Stir in dried fruits and ginger. Drizzle with honey. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
- Yield: 21
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves, if desired
- 8 cups Corn Chex™, Rice Chex™ or Wheat Chex™ cereal (or combination)
- 2 cups almonds
- 1 cup chopped dried fruits, currants or raisins
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey, if desired
Related recipes like Chex® Moroccan Crunch
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/e0/53/e0535f2571c9e8b32495934950f92d23's Crispy Creepy Craw...
Get Rachael Ray's Sesame Chicken Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Get Bobby Flay's Bobby Flay's Pumpkin Pie with Cinnamon Crunch and Bourbon-Maple Whipped Cream Recip...
Filling. To make the cinnamon crunch, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the flour, oats, muscovado sugar, and cinnamon in a food processor, and ...
Get Tyler Florence's Banana Nut Muffins Recipe from Food Network...
Tyler Florence's Banana Nut Muffins from Food Network are loaded with banana flavor, as he uses four whole overripe bananas and plenty of pecans for crunch.