Cauliflower Soup with Cheese
This recipe for a cheesy cauliflower soup is excellent for fall or winter nights, as it's easy to make and will warm your belly.
Measure 2 cups cauliflower florets into a bowl and set aside. Mix remaining cauliflower florets, onion, potato, carrot, garlic, and salt together in a Dutch oven or stockpot. Pour water over...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets and divided
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2/3 cup peeled and diced russet potato
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (optional)
Related recipes like Cauliflower Soup with Cheese
A former magazine cover star, this satisfying soup is special enough for entertaining and easy enoug...
Spring vegetable soup with basil pesto .... a recipe such as this and put it under vegetarian. today I ate a poor animal due to you. please think about what you've ...