New Orleans Andouille Shrimp Pizza
Shrimp and sausage dance with flavor in a super easy jazzed up, homemade pizza.
4 Bake 7 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups diced eggplant
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper (1 medium)
- 1 package (12 to 13.5 oz) smoked spicy sausage (andouille or kielbasa), sliced
- 1/2 lb cooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, thawed if frozen, tail shells removed, cut into thirds
- 8 oz provolone cheese, shredded (2 cups)
Related recipes like New Orleans Andouille Shrimp Pizza
Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina is not available at your ...
Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina ... Spread pesto sauce over the pizza crust. ... Spaghetti squash goes weeknight Italian!
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Shrimp and Andouille Gumbo recipe from Tasting Napa...
Get this all star, easy to follow Shrimp and Andouille Gumbo recipe from Tasting Napa. ... Add water to the pot to just past the level of the shrimp shells and add peppercorns, bay leaf, and thyme. Bring to a ... Ree's Scratch Made Pecan Pies.
Get Gran Fritto di Pesce (Mixed Fry of Fish) Recipe from Food Network...
Get Gran Fritto di Pesce (Mixed Fry of Fish) Recipe from Food Network. ... scallops, half the whitebait, half the rock shrimp, 6 oysters, 2 sole and 2 blow fish tails.
This recipe for the bread machine uses rosemary, oregano, and basil to mimic the bread served at Mac...
202. Bread Machine Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe Use your bread machine to make a thin ... World's Easiest Bread Machine Pizza D... Recipe This pizza ...