Santa's Coming Cookie Puzzle
This clever confection s easy to make with store-bought cookie dough and is entirely edible to boot! Blanched almonds make it simple for little hands to grasp the puzzle Pieces, which are completel...
Directions In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and flour. On a parchment paper-lined surface, roll dough into a 14-in. x 11-in. rectangle. With cookie cutters, cut out puzzle shapes. Slide...
- Yield: 24 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Blanched almonds
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 to 5 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted food coloring, decorating gels and sprinkles
Related recipes like Santa's Coming Cookie Puzzle
Get Whole Red Snapper -en Crusta- for Lovers Savory Roasted Garlic, Olive and Tomato Compote and Cit...
Get Mexican Chocolate-Filled Cornmeal Cookies Recipe from Food Network...
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Break up cookie dough into large bowl. Add cornmeal; mix well. Shape rounded ...