Peach Crisp Delight
“I love crisps, and this one is a cinch to whip up.” Rice Chex make it unique, while peaches and brown sugar provide loads of classic appeal. Better still, it takes less than 30 minutes...
Directions Place peaches in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the cereal, brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 cups Rice Chex, crushed
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Whipped topping or ice cream, optional
Related recipes like Peach Crisp Delight
Making small, kid-friendly turkey nuggets from leftover cooked turkey is a great way to get another ...
Jerk Chicken Nuggets with Lime Coconut Rice. These crisp ... Herbed Chicken Nuggets Recipe These homemade chicken nuggets are baked, not fried, and ...