Double Chocolate Chip Cookies with Peppermint
A decadent variation on the classic chocolate chip recipe, combining semi- and bittersweet chocolate chips and pieces of peppermint candy.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, stir together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until creamy...
- Yield: 48
- Cooking time: 11 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped soft peppermint candy
Related recipes like Double Chocolate Chip Cookies with Peppermint
"Try this smoothie made with peanut butter, vanilla ice cream, cola, and chocolate syrup for a refre...
Try this smoothie made with peanut butter, vanilla ice cream, cola, and chocolate syrup for a refreshing sweet treat.