Crab Wonton Cups
These tasty little crab tarts make excellent appetizers served warm and crispy from the oven. You can add them to your list of holiday finger food as well. They're true crowd-pleasers. —Connie...
Directions Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile,...
- Yield: 32 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 32 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Crab Wonton Cups
Gorgeous? Yes. Fussy? Not when you make it easy with refrigerated phyllo dough, cooked chicken, froz...
1/2: cup julienne (matchstick cut) carrots. 2: cups cut up cooked chicken. 1/2: cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz). 4: medium green onions, thinly sliced (1/4 cup).
Here’s a stress-free salad made with dilled cucumber and tomatoes poured with vinegar mixture – ...
4: medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges (about 3 cups). 2: medium cucumbers, thinly sliced (about 5 cups). 1/2: cup finely chopped red onion. 1/2: cup rice ...