I grow my own tomatoes, peppers, garlic and herbs to use in all of my cooking. Fresh ingredients make this salsa special. My recipe ideas come from combining foods I've enjoyed.—Dave Fisher,...
Directions Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill for several hours. Yield: 4 cups. Originally published as Corn Salsa in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p47
- Yield: 16 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon juice from pickled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Related recipes like Corn Salsa
Delicious deep fried corn dogs made with bun-length hot dogs will take your tastebuds on a trip to t...
Delicious deep fried corn dogs made with bun length hot dogs will take your tastebuds on a trip to the county fair. ... Foiled BBQ Chicken with Corn on the C..
Whole kernel and cream-style corn are combined with sour cream, egg, corn bread mix, onion and chedd...
Whole kernel and cream style corn are combined with sour cream, egg, corn ... corn, sour cream, egg, dry corn bread mix, onion and 3/4 cup of Cheddar cheese.