Sloppy Joe Fries
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sloppy Joe Fries recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Make the fries: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Cut the potatoes into thin wedges; toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder on a baking sheet. Spread in...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 large russet potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced (white and green parts separated)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella (about 4 ounces)
- Chopped cherry tomatoes and pickled jalapenos, for topping (optional)
Related recipes like Sloppy Joe Fries
Great French fry recipe. I made a half-batch for my DH and me and served them with 'Mom's Big Burge...
"Tasty fried curried potato cubes make a wonderful accompaniment to many Indian curry dishes. I don'...
Potato cubes are fried in Indian inspired spices for a perfect accompaniment to a ... Homemade Crispy Seasoned French Fries Recipe and Video These fries ...
Who Jansson is, we may never know, but this meal is an absolute must on a cold and frigid evening. T...
Duck fat is the key to incredibly crisp baked steak fries. ... Steak House Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe Restaurant style potatoes au gratin are baked with ...