Baked Vegetables II
Lots and lots of veggies go into this casserole. But they 're not alone. Cheddar cheese, walnuts, butter and garlic find their way as well. It bakes in half an hour and serves eight.
In a medium saute pan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir until translucent. Spread broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, lima beans, yellow wax beans,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 pound carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh lima beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 pound yellow wax beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 5 onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Related recipes like Baked Vegetables II
"Asparagus and other vegetables are tossed together with Italian-style bread and drizzled with red w...
"Asparagus and other vegetables are tossed together with Italian style bread ..... 0. 1. 30. 7/27/2015. This makes a very large salad, great for a Sunday dinner for ...
This beef and potato casserole is baked with a cheese sauce and mushrooms. It's a filling crowd plea...
This beef and potato casserole is baked with a cheese sauce and mushrooms. It's a filling ... "This is a very filling Australian outback recipe that is often made for the shearers." Save .... Cook 5 star weekday and holiday dinners every time.