Slow-Cooker White Chicken Chili
Broth-based chili is teeming with chicken, whole kernel corn and great northern beans.
3 Stir well and garnish each serving with cilantro.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise then sliced crosswise
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (15.25 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 to 16 oz) great northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 jars (8 oz each) green taco sauce
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cilantro, if desired
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker White Chicken Chili
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and slow cooked with Russian d...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and ... "This recipe is a delicious mixture of tender chicken, smokey bacon and sweet Russian dressing. ..... High praise from him! ;) I had made bacon for breakfast so I used the bacon grease to brown the chicken in. ... My boyfriend absolutely loved it.