Easy Candied Fruit Cookies
Family and friends always want me to make these for Christmas, so I make lots of them. They're easy to handle and store and also make nice gifts.—Nan Bush, Morganton, North Carolina
Directions In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Divide mixture into three portions. Shape each portion into a 10x2-in. rectangle. Roll each rectangle in confectioners'...
- Yield: 60 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped candied pineapple
- 1 cup red and green candied cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
Related recipes like Easy Candied Fruit Cookies
A rich, puffy outer crust makes this baked French toast recipe well worth the time to prepare it! Us...
A rich, puffy outer crust makes this baked French toast recipe well worth the time to ... This baked French toast casserole is so tasty, and easy to assemble.
This refreshing hard lemonade combines blueberries with gin and the flavors of mint and lemon....
Betty's Guide to Fourth of July ... When mixing cocktails, herbs and/or fruit are often mashed or ground muddled in the bottom of a ... Serving Size: 1 Cocktail.