Pumpkin Pie Squares
Enjoy a classic dessert made in a 13x9-inch pan, perfect for a holiday or potluck.
3 Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut into squares. If desired, serve topped with whipped cream or ice cream. Store in...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 box (4-serving size) butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix (not instant)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut, if desired
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
Related recipes like Pumpkin Pie Squares
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Orange Liqueur Souffle with Chocolate Sauce recipe from ...
Chocolate Orange Liqueur Souffle with Chocolate Sauce ... 3 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate, melted ... Creme Brulee Recipes · Fruit Pizza Recipes · Bananas Foster Recipes · Dessert Pizza Recipes · Italian Dessert Recipes · Panna ...
A deluxe version of crunchy oat granola is flavored with pumpkin and pecans and sweetened with agave...
A deluxe version of crunchy oat granola is flavored with pumpkin and pecans and ... of the mini marshmallows that come with prepared hot chocolate mixes. ... Crunchy Pumpkin Pie Granola Recipe A big bowl of granola is a great way to ...