Colleen's Slow Cooker Jambalaya
Shrimp and chicken simmer with classic jambalaya ingredients in this easy slow cooker meal.
In a slow cooker, mix the chicken, sausage, tomatoes with juice, onion, green bell pepper, celery, and broth. Season with oregano, parsley, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, and thyme. Cover,...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 8 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pound andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound frozen cooked shrimp without tails
Related recipes like Colleen's Slow Cooker Jambalaya
Enjoy dinner with baked tortilla strips and slow-cooked chicken soup made using Progresso® chicken ...
Enjoy dinner with baked tortilla strips and slow cooked chicken soup made using Progresso® chicken .... Slow Cooker Chicken with Creamy Paprika Sauce ...
10 minutes is all you need to get spicy chicken chili simmering in your slow cooker! MORE+ LESS-...
10 minutes is all you need to get spicy chicken chili simmering in your slow cooker! MORE+ LESS ... Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Chili · null ...
Cheaper by the dozen. An inexpensive chuck roast, slowly cooked in sauce, makes 12 mouthwatering san...
1: cup barbecue sauce. 1/2: cup French ... Mix onion, barbecue sauce, dressing and broth in slow cooker. ... Slow Cooker Root Beer Barbecue Beef Sandwiches ...