Chocolate Cherry Angel Cake
A cake mix keeps this dessert simple, but cherries and a rich chocolate glaze make it extraordinary. Friends and family will think you spent hours preparing this pretty cake.—Debra Hartze,...
Directions In a large bowl, prepare cake mix according to package directions. Fold cherries and chocolate into batter. Gently spoon into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through the batter...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1/3 cup finely chopped maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 5 teaspoons maraschino cherry juice
- Maraschino cherries and fresh mint, optional
Related recipes like Chocolate Cherry Angel Cake
Get DECORATIVE CENTERPIECES Pumpkin Patch Centerpiece Recipe from Food Network...
You can't go wrong with this perfect party cake - full of spongey goodness. Makes a super-simple wed...
Fresh free range eggs @ room temp, Softened butter etc etc and my poor jubilee cake was a flop literally. Tasted ok but didn't rise. Back to my old recipe :(.
Squidgy and super moreish, these gorgeous foolproof fruity chocolate bakes will be snapped up in sec...
donnalovescheese. 10th Nov, 2013. Delicious but way too gooey. The raspberries cut through the chocolate nicely, otherwise I'd think this would have been way ...