Shrimp, Sausage, and Fish Jambalaya Recipe Allrecipes.com
This take on jambalaya uses shrimp, andouille sausage, and cod in a well-seasoned rice and tomato mixture for a large pot of delicious.
Melt butter in a heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Cook andouille sausage in the melted butter until completely browned, about 5 minutes. Remove the sausage with a slotted spoon to...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: M.allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 ounces andouille sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch half-moons
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (such as Lea & Perrins®)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (such as Tony Chachere's), or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups medium-grain rice
- 3/4 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 pound cod fillets, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Shrimp, Sausage, and Fish Jambalaya Recipe Allrecipes.com
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tequila and Lime Pork Spareribs recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
Get this all star, easy to follow Tequila and Lime Pork Spareribs recipe from Emeril ... Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse ... Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. (03: 30) ...