Baked Swiss Steak
THIS DISH is one of my husband's favorites, so I make it often. It's also a handy recipe - while it's in the oven, you can do other things. The meat becomes very tender, and the vegetables...
Directions Cut meat into two portions; pound to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine 1 tablespoon flour and salt; coat meat on both sides. In a skillet, brown meat in oil. Transfer meat to a greased...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 60 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound beef top round steak
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese
Related recipes like Baked Swiss Steak
Potatoes, onions, broccoli and zucchini are mixed and plopped into a casserole dish. A bushing of ol...
Potatoes, onions, broccoli and zucchini are mixed and plopped into a casserole dish. ... "Very simple vegetable dish seasoned with dry soup powder, and baked until ... Walmart; 3041 N Rainbow Blvd; LAS VEGAS, NV 89108; Sponsored.