New Orleans Stew with Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage
Spicy andouille chicken sausage is simmered in chicken broth with okra, corn, sweet potato chunks, and shrimp for a fast and hearty stew.
Place a large sauce pan over medium heat and coat with the olive oil. Saute the onion and garlic for 3 - 4 minutes, stir in the thyme and cayenne for an additional 2 - 3 minutes. Meanwhile,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried, ground cayenne pepper
- 1 medium fresh sweet potato, cubed 1/2*
- 1 1/2 cups frozen, cut okra
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3 cups low fat, unsalted chicken broth
- 3/4 pound raw shrimp, deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Related recipes like New Orleans Stew with Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage
Create a tasty, spicy vegetarian dish with mushroom and curry in less than half an hour...
Oven baked leek & bacon risotto. 4.626405. (89 ratings). Oven baked leek & bacon .... One pot chicken & mushroom risotto. 0. (0 ratings). One pot chicken ...
This is the stuffing my mother-in-law makes every Thanksgiving, and this is how her mother always ma...
Traditional bread stuffing gets a kick from Creole seasonings, sausage, and oyste ... Basic Yankee Bread Stuffing Recipe This is my mother in law's recipe for ...
"A spatchcock chicken sits atop a simple broth with carrots, onion, and lemon, creating a delicious ...
Spatchcock chicken is braise roasted with lemons and carrots in a simple broth creating a delicious gravy while roasting. ... Fragrant Lemon Chicken Recipe and Video See how to make a tender, juicy whole .... 2017 Allrecipes.com. All Rights ...