Chef John's Shrimp and Grits
Enjoy this classic and simple shrimp and grits dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until almost crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer bacon to a dish, leaving drippings in...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white grits
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Chef John's Shrimp and Grits
Get Indian Split Pea Soup with Seared Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Relish Recipe from Food Network...
Get Island Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers with Rum Butter Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat a grill to medium heat. In a bowl, combine the lime juice, oil, 2 teaspoons of the ginger, garlic, and pepper flakes. Add the shrimp and pineapple chunks, ...