Baked Shrimp in Tomato Feta Sauce Recipe
Quick and easy, shrimp baked in a tomato sauce with onions, garlic, parsley, dill, and feta cheese.
1 Preheat oven to 425°F. 2 Sauté onions and garlic: Heat oil in a large, oven-proof skillet on medium high heat. Add the onions and cook until softened, 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 00 Hour 25 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 14.5-ounce cans of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds medium sized raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (can leave tails on), thaw if frozen
- Pinch of salt, more to taste
- Pinch black pepper, more to taste
- 3 ounces feta cheese (about 2/3 cup, crumbled)