Pork Tenderloin with Pear Cream Sauce
Pork’s mild taste goes well with sweet flavors and many seasonings. Here, I’ve teamed it with both—luscious pears and a refreshing herb blend.—Joyce Moynihan, Lakeville, Minnesota
Directions Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle pork with the herbes de Provence, salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in 1 tablespoon butter on all sides. Bake 18-22 minutes...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 cup pear brandy or pear nectar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup pear nectar
Related recipes like Pork Tenderloin with Pear Cream Sauce
The traditional chicken-fried technique is used with pork chops, and the Southern-style breaded chop...
The traditional chicken fried technique is used with pork chops, and the Southern style breaded chops come out tender, crispy, and golden brown.