Thai Red Curry Shrimp with Jasmine Rice
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Thai Red Curry Shrimp with Jasmine Rice recipe from Anne Burrell
Directions For the rice: Combine the rice, water, and salt in a small saucepan. Bring the water to a boil. Cover the pan and reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 15 minutes.For the shrimp:...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined, shells reserved
- Vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, julienned
- 1/2 cup mung bean sprouts, for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch dice, for garnish
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
Related recipes like Thai Red Curry Shrimp with Jasmine Rice
Get Shrimp, Corn, and Potato Soup Recipe from Food Network...
Get Food Network Kitchen's Leftover Easter Candy Crispy Treats Recipe from Food Network...
Leftover Easter candy transforms crispy rice treats into a colorful snack that's super fun to eat. With loads of different textures and flavors at play, every bite is a ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Risotto with Mixed Seafood: Risotto alla Chioggiotta recipe from M...
Add the white wine, then the lobster cooking liquid, ladle by ladle, until the rice is covered. Turn the heat ... Browned butter and poured it over the finished risotto.