Coconut Shrimp with Red Curry Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Coconut Shrimp with Red Curry Sauce recipe from Tyler Florence
Directions Heat 3 inches of oil in a large deep skillet or heavy pot to 325 degrees F.In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch, egg whites, salt, and pepper until foamy. Spread the coconut out in...
- Yield: About 20 shrimp
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Peanut or vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 large egg whites
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled with tails on
- Red Curry Sauce, recipe follows
- 1 green onion, white and green part, chopped
- 1 handful fresh mint, hand-torn
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 lime, juiced
Related recipes like Coconut Shrimp with Red Curry Sauce
"Shrimp are marinated in a spicy chili pepper sauce then quickly grilled in this easy preparation."...
Shrimp are marinated in a spicy chili pepper sauce then quickly grilled in this easy ... See how to make simple sauteed shrimp with spicy tomato sauce. ... Drunken Shrimp Recipe Succulent shrimp are stir fried with onion, garlic, and ... New Orleans Style Barbequed Shrimp Recipe and Video See how to make grill ...
"A yummy dish I came up with over a batch of spinach artichoke dip. Serve over hot pasta immediately...
This rich and creamy artichoke and spinach pasta sauce combines Alfredo sauce , mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and ... Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce.