Bites of chicken, zucchini, sweet potato, and red potato are baked into one hearty casserole.
Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir the chicken and mushrooms...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into small cubes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages sliced fresh mushrooms
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 3 zucchinis, cubed
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 large red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil