Thai Red Curry Tofu Soup
This is a Thai-inspired soup with tofu, mushrooms, coconut milk, and rice noodles.
Bring coconut milk, broth, galangal, lemon grass, and kaffir leaves to a simmer in a large pot over medium heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, but do not allow broth to come to a full boil. Strain...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (1 inch) piece galangal
- 2 stalks lemon grass, bruised and chopped
- 5 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 (12 ounce) package extra firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1/2 cup stemmed and sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 ounces dry rice stick noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Related recipes like Thai Red Curry Tofu Soup
This sweet and spicy soup is filled with exotic flavors, and perfect for warming up on a cold night....
This sweet and spicy soup is filled with exotic flavors, and perfect for ... Spicy Chicken Thai Soup Recipe and Video See Chef John's tasty version of spicy Thai ...
"This creamy (but cream-free!) soup is a great addition to any meal. It's quick and easy, you will h...
Add zucchini, chicken broth, salt, and curry powder to the pot; cook until the zucchini ... Slow Cooker Zucchini Soup Recipe and Video A hearty soup with Italian ...
"Tantanmen (dan dan noodles) is a Chinese noodle dish, and very popular in Japan. This contains some...
Dan dan noodles, also known as tan tan soup, is a traditional Chinese soup made ... Spicy Chicken Thai Noodle Soup Recipe This slow cooker chicken soup is ...