Slow-Cooker Vegetable-Beef-Barley Soup
Reward yourself at the end of the work day with a super-simple slow cooker homemade soup.
2 Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours.
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3/4 cup frozen cut green beans (from 1-pound bag) Save $
- 2/3 cup frozen whole kernel corn (from 1-pound bag) Save $
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat Save $
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper Save $
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup) Save $
- 2/3 cup uncooked barley Save $
- 1 1/2 cups water Save $
- 1 teaspoon salt Save $
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves Save $
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper Save $
- 1 carton (32 ounces) Progresso™ beef flavored broth Save $
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, undrained Save $
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce Save $
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Vegetable-Beef-Barley Soup
Get Cold Sliced Sirloin with Tomatoes and Garlic Recipe from Food Network...
Whether you're Irish or just Irish for a day, you and your family will enjoy this recipe for tasty b...
Add cabbage wedges, cover, and steam until tender, about 10 minutes. ... Cut visible fat from corned beef and serve with cabbage, carrots, and potatoes.
Slow cook turkey meatballs with mushrooms to make this hearty stroganoff that’s served over egg no...
1: teaspoon country style Dijon mustard. 1/2 teaspoon ... In medium bowl, mix turkey, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, salt and pepper. Shape mixture ... In small bowl, mix flour and water; gradually stir into slow cooker until blended. Increase ...