Chicken and Ham Roll-ups
I first started making these easy roll-ups as a way to use leftover chicken. My family raved about them so much that I now frequently serve them when entertaining.
Directions Spread rice in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe baking dish; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 1/3 cup soup, celery, onion and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Place 1/4 cup...
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 6 slices fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Paprika or additional chopped green onion
Related recipes like Chicken and Ham Roll-ups
Get Robert Irvine's Sesame Chicken Sate with Peanut Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Get Rachael Ray's Lamb Pitas with Tomato, Scallions and Mint Yogurt Dressing Recipe from Food Networ...
"This is great on a croissant, in a pita pocket, or on bread. It's a great use for leftover turkey."...
How to Make Turkey Soup. Turn leftover turkey into hearty, healthy, delicious soup. Cobb Salad. This classic main dish salad stars eggs, crispy bacon, chicken , ...
Cinnamon roll dough is the crust in this sweet apple crisp that is topped with icing for a decadent ...
Cinnamon roll dough is the crust in this sweet apple crisp that is topped with icing for a decadent dessert for ... Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Chee.