This has always been a favorite dish of our Sisters who work in a hospital. When we get back to the convent, it's a quick and easy recipe we've used for years. Served with Italian bread and...
Directions In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato juice, tomato paste and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Add uncooked spaghetti. Cover...
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups water
- 2 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) tomato juice (about 2-3/4 cups)
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
Related recipes like Skillet Spaghetti
Tasty ham and potato patties with green onion and Dijon mustard are rolled into panko bread crumbs a...
Tasty ham and potato patties with green onion and Dijon mustard are rolled into panko bread crumbs and fried until golden ... Ham Tetrazzini Recipe Stir diced ham into a hearty Cheddar cheese sauce with cooked spaghetti .... profile image.