Java Style Beef Sate
These exotic skewers are perfect for a party. This is so good - make it a party and try something different!
In a mortar with a pestle, mash together the garlic, shallots, galangal, chile peppers, and macadamia nuts into a fine paste. Add the shrimp paste and oil, continue mashing until incorporated....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 5 shallots, chopped
- 1 (1 inch) piece galangal, thinly sliced
- 8 red chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup roasted macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon belacan shrimp paste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons kecap manis
- 6 kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 32 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 15 minutes
Related recipes like Java Style Beef Sate
Smokies are always a big hit at parties, so turn it up a notch by adding a bun and a dab of mustard ...
1 (12 oz.) package Cajun style andouille miniature sausages or cocktail size smoked sausages ... Spicy Crawfish and Andouille Pizza on French BreadRecipe ...
Carrots are glazed with a butter and brown sugar glaze in this simple but delicious side dish....
Carrots are glazed with a butter and brown sugar glaze in this simple but delicious side dish. ... My family ate this up like it was going out of style. And so easy!
If you like American-style cookies, you’ll love these pale, chewy delights. Plus, they can be bake...
If you like American style cookies, you'll love these pale, chewy delights. ... I don't like cherries or white chocolate so i replaced it with a lot more chocolate. ;p.